AutoGas Propane Conversion
What if, by making one simple choice, you could save money, drive green and buy American?
Alliance AutoGas offers a one-stop shop to get your fleet up-and-running on clean, economical propane autogas. With a turn-key solution, including vehicle conversion, on-site fueling and ongoing safety training and technical support, you’ll be saving money and reducing emissions in no time.
- Autogas averages at least $1.25 less per gallon than gasoline
- Using autogas means reducing harmful emissions by 20%
- 90% of our nation’s autogas is made in the U.S.
- Lowers Fuel Cost
- Reduced Emissions
- Reduced Maintenance
- Domestic Fuel
Why should fleets convert to AutoGas?
- Fleet vehicles accrue high mileage, which translates to greater fuel savings
- Maine Energy provides a fueling station at the fleets base, typically at no additional cost
- Autogas fleets experience fuel cost savings. Historically, propane autogas costs less than gasoline or diesel, and is more insulated from the price spikes.
Stop sending money overseas for foreign oil
- You can support our domestic economy and help create American jobs with a fuel that is made right here in the U.S.A.
- Propane autogas is a bi-product of natural gas and oil refining. 90% of autogas used in the U.S. comes from U.S. refineries.
- Propane powered vehicles are an easy way to reduce fuel cost and vehicle emissions.