When buying a new stove for your home you want more than just good looks. Napoleon® gas, wood burning or pellet stoves incorporate durability, safety, heating performance as well as innovative design. The only choice for performance and style — Napoleon® stoves.
Empire direct-vent heaters are slim and compact, complimenting any room décor. The powerful heater takes in outside air for combustion through a specially designed double-wall vent. All the byproducts of combustion are vented directly outside.
With a Rinnai tankless water heater, you’ll enjoy hot water when you need it – for as long as you want it!
Whether you’re building your new dream home-complete with luxurious spa bath and body spray system – or simply remodeling your current home, there’s a Rinnai tankless water heater ideal for your application. And every unit comes standard with the efficiency, performance and peace of mind that makes Rinnai the #1 tankless water heater brand in the U.S. market.
- Energy Star Rating
- Quick open top and swing-away burner door with full chamber access increases visibility for inspection and servicing
- Two flue outlets- rear and top – for complete venting flexibility
- Dedicated water-only oil boiler with cast iron section – no tankless heater or cover plate
- Recessed target wall design protects unit from flue brushes
- Includes factory-wired circulator, service switch and Weil-McLain exclusive captured elastomer seals for added reliability
NTI Thermal Inc.
- Available in both Natural Gas and Propane versions with a modulation system that eliminates additional models.
- State-of-the-art sealed modulation combustion system with hot surface ignition.
- Patented 316L stainless condensing heat exchanger provides ultimate efficiencies.
- All connections are conveniently located for ease of installation.
- Wall mount configuration saves valuable floor space.
- Vents easily with conventional ABS, PVC or CPVC plastic piping.
- The TRINITY has industry-leading modulation rates, which significantly increases comfort while reducing cycling and fuel consumption.
- The distinctive casing design reduces costly standby losses, while virtually eliminating combustion noise.
- High-capacity plate heat exchanger on combination models provides ample domestic hot water.
- The TRINITY is certified, designed and rated to strict CSA, AGA, ASME and CSAus codes.
AMTROL’s full line of indirects has a heater to fit every installation. Sizes are available from 26-gallon lowboy models to 119-gallon commercial units all utilizing a forged brass heat exchanger plate with hard piped connections. A Limited Lifetime or 5-year warranty can be selected on the same product, giving you price options.